Home Page > Enrolments > Transport

Did you know we have a private and convenient College bus service available to transport students to and from school with FOUR routes available?

Latest Private College Bus Route Timetables for 2023

Please note - this may be subject to change.

Apply now:

<< CLICK HERE TO BOOK >> Private College Bus Service

(for any further information, please email fees@saintpatricks.nsw.edu.au)

Transport used by the St Patrick's College Community

Areas Covered


  • All of Campbelltown
  • Ruse
  • Kentlyn
  • Leumeah
  • Eaglevale
  • Eschol Park
  • Kearns
  • Woodbine
  • Raby
  • St Andrews
  • Appin
  • Wedderburn
  • Katherine Fields
  • Menangle Park
  • Mt Annan
  • Curran's Hill
  • Narellan Vale
  • Narellan
  • Spring Farm
  • Harrington Park
  • Cobbitty
  • Camden
  • Oakdale
  • Oran Park
  • Harrington Grove
  • Gregory Hills


Glenfield, Leppington, Austral, Casula and any along Camden Valley Road and Bringelly Road. Minto to Macquarie Fields, some parts of St Andrews and Raby, Bow Bowing, Varroville.


Goes direct to Picton and then students change to all point south from there.

Bus Routes

Information regarding bus routes can be accessed via the internet or by contacting the individual bus companies direct.

Contact numbers and web sites are listed below:
CompanyPhone NumberWebsite
Busabout9607 004busabout.com.au
Interline Bus Services9605 1811interlinebus.com.au
Picton Buses4677 1564pictonbuslines.com.au

Application Process & Conditions


The School Opal Card is now in operation. The School Opal card gives eligible school students free or subsidised travel on public transport between home and school on trains, buses, ferries and light rail in the Opal network. To apply, visit https://www.opal.com.au/en/about-opal/opal-for-school-students/

Once your daughter receives her pass they can only be used for travel between home and school, and for approved travel commencing between the hours of 6.30 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. Monday to Friday on school days. It does not extend to activities such as school excursions, sports and work experience or attendance at joint secondary/TAFE programs, before and after school care or child minding premises.


Under the conditions of the School Student Transport Scheme students must reside more than 2.0 kilometres measured in a straight line from the centre of the College property to receive free travel.

Change of Address

When a student moves address and is still eligible for free transport then a new application form must be completed (see College Enrolments Coordinator). The student is advised when the new pass is available and can be collected from the office. When collecting the new pass all “old” passes must be handed in.

Student Responsibilities

When completing an application for subsidised travel under the Scheme, parents and guardians acknowledge that students have been made aware of the Codes of Conduct. The Codes of Conduct were developed in conjunction with the bus industry, CityRail, representatives of parent groups and education authorities. They aim to ensure both the safety of students and the comfort of other passengers by outlining the behaviour required of students when travelling to and from school.

The Codes of Conduct are printed on the School Student Transport Scheme application forms. Parents/guardians are asked to discuss these simple rules with their children so that they understand the standards of behaviour required of students.

Depending on the seriousness of the misbehaviour, students may be penalised if they breach the Codes of Conduct. Students may have their travel pass temporarily or permanently suspended and may be required to make alternative travel arrangements. Students misbehaving on trains and railway stations may have their travel pass confiscated for up to one year and be required to buy normal tickets for travel to and from school.

Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passes

Passes that have been lost, stolen or damaged must be replaced as soon as possible. In the case of Sydney Trains, the College will issue a verification form, which is then taken by the parent directly to the relevant transport operator who will issue a replacement at a cost to the parent (see Enrolments Coordinator). For all other replacement bus company passes you should approach the company directly for a replacement.

Private Vehicle Conveyance

Where there is no public transport available (mainly in rural areas), parents can apply for a subsidy towards transporting students to school by private vehicle. To be eligible, travel must be made from home to school or transport pick-up point (e.g. bus stop, railway station) both in the morning and afternoon.

Application forms for private vehicle conveyance are available from the College. The completed application form should be sent to the address given on the application form.

Meet the Principal
Join a College Tour
Learn more about our College
and meet students and staff.

Book your spot