We are the only all-girls College in the Macarthur area.
St Patrick’s College for Girls Archives was formally established in 2012 for the purpose of providing our College community and the community at large with a living archive that maintains historic College records as well as adding modern records to create a continuous and rich narrative history of St Patrick’s College.
The role of the College Archivist is to collect records, memorabilia, oral/written histories and objects that reflect the history of the College; facilitate research into its history; organise, catalogue and preserve existing holdings; provide an educational resource to St Patrick’s students studying College history and to arrange access to the College collection.
St Patrick’s College for Girls continues to expand its archives with the acquisition of items that help to complete and enhance the collections. For donations to the College of information and memorabilia relating to St. Patrick’s College for Girls 1970-present day, St. Patrick’s Convent/College 1888-1969 , St Johns Preparatory College for boys “Westview” 1888-1969 and St Patrick’s School (Quondong) 1840-1914, please contact the College Archivist by email to Joanne Cavallin firstname.lastname@example.org, or through College Reception on 4629-2999.
The College Archives are available to access at the College by appointment only during school terms. Please contact College Reception to request an appointment.